Advanced Skincare Backed by Science.
Skinceuticals’ mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, they make one simple promise—to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants, their high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, Skinceuticals’ clinical skincare is used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas for daily homecare and to complement aesthetic procedures. They formulate their products to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.
The SkinCeuticals story started long before the company’s founding in 1994 thanks to the pivotal research performed by Dr. Sheldon Pinnell. In the years since, they have continued to pave the way with breakthroughs that have changed the face of skin science.
- 1997: SkinCeuticals launches Vitamin C Serum 10 and Serum 15.
- 1999: The addition of vitamin E boosts the potency of SkinCeuticals’ antioxidant formulations by doubling the level of photo-protection.
- 2002: SkinCeuticals introduces the first 100% physical sunscreen, Physical UV Defense SPF 30.
- 2005: C E Ferulic launches with a combination of ferulic acid plus vitamins C and E.
- 2008: The introduction of Phloretin CF establishes a new class of antioxidants.
- 2011: The launch of Phloretin CF Gel marks an entirely new antioxidant delivery system.