The Best RF Microneedle Device You Can Buy
Consistently Better Results
- Precise delivery of energy to the target area.
- Treats all skin types I through VI.
- Painless needle insertion technology (patented).
- Essentially no downtime.
- Very high patient satisfaction
- Aging skin, scars, acne and acne scars, stria, laxity, fine lines and more
INTRAcel has patented technology for precise and painless insertion of insulated needles.
Finer needles result in increased comfort and precision and less tissue resistance avoiding deflection, dimpling, and tearing for greater accuracy and comfort.
INTRAcel offers monitoring of treatment parameters
- INTRAcel monitors impedance and assures that optimum treatment parameters are delivered.
- INTRAcel offers real-time monitoring of the treatment.
INTRAcel offers Bipolar and Monopolar Mode
- Bipolar for fractional treatement of scars and lesions.
- Monopolar for optimum results for collagen remodeling for younger looking healthier feeling skin, and the most comfortable RF needle treatments.
Maximum patient comfort, satisfaction and results
Stay updated regarding our offers, procedures and events
Your Skin Deserves an Expert Touch
There are many challenges associated with aging. When most people think of aging, the first thing that probably comes to mind is changes to their appearance. Go to any drugstore, and you’ll see shelf after shelf of skin creams, eye gels, refining masks, toners and...
10 Spring Beauty Secrets to Look Your Best
Spring is finally here, and one of the best ways to celebrate the changing of the seasons is to freshen up your look and get ready for warmer days ahead. Here are some of our top tips to welcome springtime and present your best self to the world all season long. 1....
Stay protected this Summer for safe fun in the sun!
CHEMICAL VS. PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN SKIN SURFACE SKIN SURFACE EPIDERMIS EPIDERMIS SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE (Fat) SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE (Fat) CHEMICAL SUNSCREEN Absorbs UVA & UVB rays 20 minutes to be effective PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN Bounces off UVA & UVB rays....