What is KYBELLA®?
Kybella Video Testimonials
Who should not receive KYBELLA®?
You should not receive KYBELLA® if you have an infection in the treatment area.
Before receiving KYBELLA®, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including the following:
- Have had or plan to have surgery on your face, neck, or chin
- Have had cosmetic treatments on your face, neck, or chin
- Have had or currently have medical conditions in or near the neck area
- Have had or currently have trouble swallowing
- Have bleeding problems
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (It is not known if KYBELLA® will harm your unborn baby.)
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed (It is not known if KYBELLA® passes into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you receive KYBELLA®).
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take a medicine that prevents the clotting of your blood (antiplatelet or anticoagulant medicine).
What are the possible side effects of KYBELLA®?
The most common side effects of KYBELLA® include the following: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area.These are not all of the possible side effects of KYBELLA®. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects.
Stay updated regarding our offers, procedures and events
The holiday season is a time when we all want to look and feel our best. We have parties to attend or host, photos to pose for and hours to spend among friends and family members we haven’t seen in years. Here are the top 10 treatments we recommend getting for...
Look Pounds Lighter - Kybella is a procedure that allows your jawline to look slimmer and more defined by eliminating the double chin. Double chins can result from weight gain, genetics, or facial sagging. For those disappointed with the fullness below their chin, you...
Many patients are unhappy with the appearance of submental fullness, or fat and loose skin under the chin. This extra skin and fat can age your face, make it appear that you have gained weight, and give you an unproportioned look. In fact, a survey taken in 2015 by...