Stony Point Surgery Center (MEDARVA)
Stony Point Surgery Center
The Stony Point Surgery Center is a fully-accredited surgical center that specializes in outpatient surgery. Their highly trained professional staff provides a friendly, caring, and supportive atmosphere making your visit a pleasant and comfortable experience. Their Staff is available to answer your questions and their pledge is to make your experience with them a positive one. Stony Point Surgery Center is across the street from Richmond Surgical Arts and is very convenient to find. They are located across the street from our office and can be reached at 804.775.4500.
You may pre-register online at www.stonypointsc.com.
The Day of Your Surgery
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing (no jeans) with a shirt that buttons down the front.
- Leave any valuables, jewelry and personal belongings at home.
- Do not wear make-up or contact lenses.
- After your procedure, you must be accompanied and driven home by an adult (over the age of 18). No patient will be permitted to leave the surgery center alone or in a cab.
- You will be discharged when you are fully awake and oriented from anesthesia. It is normal to feel weak and drowsy.
- Once you are awake and stable, one family member or friend will be allowed to visit you.