Stony Point Surgery Center
Stony Point Surgery Center (MEDARVA)
The Stony Point Surgery Center is a fully-accredited surgical center that specializes in outpatient surgery.
Their highly trained professional staff provides a friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere making your visit a pleasant and comfortable experience. Staff is available to answer your questions. Their pledge is to make your experience with them a positive one.It is across the street from richmond surgical arts and very convenient to reach.
You may pre-register online at www.stonypointsc.com.
The Day of Your Surgery
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing (no jeans) with a button down the front shirt.
Leave any valuables, jewelry and personal belongings at home.
- Do not wear make-up or contact lenses.
- After your procedure you must be accompanied and driven home by an adult (over the age of 18). No patient will be permitted to leave the surgery center alone or in a cab.
- You will be discharged when you are fully awake and oriented from anesthesia. It is normal to feel weak and drowsy.
- Once you are awake and stable, one family member or friend will be allowed to visit you.
Facility and anesthesia fees for cosmetic surgery will be collected before the day of your surgery.
“The Stony Point Surgery Center was amazing and made the anesthesia process a breeze. I was extremely nervous, but the knowledgable and comforting staff made it super easy!”
-Stony Point Surgery Center Patient